wanna gain 50 followers every 5 minutes?? click here and click yes!
According to Elle Magazine this is one of the hottest colors for the summer. I bought this at sephora and I love it! Its fresh and most of all it doesn’t chip compared to OPI. You definitely need a top coat because its very dull without it unlike some other nail polish that has a nice shiny finish.
SPECIAL REPORT: How To Lose 18 lbs of Belly Fat in Just 1 Month With These 2 Diet Cleanses That Celebrities Use.
I was reading Womens health magazine online when I came across the two diet cleanses. I am a little skeptical but since its not expensive to try it out I figure it wouldn’t hurt. I ordered it for my BF since he has been working out and dieting and trying to lose weight. I will post an update if this works or not with before and after pics of the BF.
Click here for more info:
An Interview With Peter Philips
Philips is a makeup artist and the global creative director of Chanel Makeup.
• Go for sheen. Many “long-wearing” lipsticks are matte and can dry out your lips. I prefer to use a satin-finish, pearlescent lipstick such as Chanel’s new Rouge Coco Lip Colours. Because the shine is created by pearl pigments and not by the texture, it’s not as moist as a creamy lipstick and will therefore stay on longer.
• Be strong. Go for a bright or dark shade; they tend to last longer than soft ones because they have more pigment.
• Prep your lips. Lipstick holds up best on a smooth surface, so gently buff your lips with a damp washcloth. Pat on a clear lip balm and give it a few minutes to sink in, then blot with a tissue.
• Pencil it in. Lip pencil adds a layer of pigment and helps your color last. Choose one that matches your lipstick—unless it’s very dark, in which case go one shade lighter. Lightly trace the pencil along the inside edge of your lips, then fill in your mouth and blot.
• Swipe it on. Don’t use a brush—you’ll get richer color if you apply your lipstick straight from the tube. Blot the first coat with a tissue, then add another layer.
• Finish with powder. Women think powdering their lips will dry them out, but you don’t need much. Close your mouth, smile, and then dust a little face powder on your lips with a fluffy brush. Don’t reapply lipstick, or it could get cakey.
Kirby, Victoria. “How to Make Lipstick Last.” Allure. Web. 19 Apr. 2012. <http://www.allure.com/beauty-trends/how-to/2010/make_lipstick_last>.
Ever get annoyed with applying nail polish and getting them on your skin? Don’t worry just keep going. All you have to do after your nails are dry is soak your hands in fairly warm water for 10-15 minutes. Your skin will be soft enough to peel off any excess nail polish that got on your skin! Happy painting!